Always Test with the Best
It’s our experience & expertise that will make your ‘ASCT Experience’ a good one.
We have a great team of qualified, motivated people drawn from a diverse range of backgrounds. Each ASCT team member adds specialist knowledge in particular testing areas, giving us experience-in-depth, and a broad knowledge base.
As a collective team, there is very little that ASCT staff have not been involved with. Below are some of the Clients, Project Types, and Conditions that we are familiar with;
- Individuals & Land Owners.
- Small contractors.
- Engineers, Architects, and Designers.
- Quarries & Mining.
- Concrete (Batch Plants & Pre-Casting).
- Local Government Authorities (Various LGA in NSW & QLD).
- State Government Departments (Roads, Rail, Water, Housing, Energy, Mining)
- Federal Government (Defence, Airports)
- Major National & International Companies/Contractors.
- Single residential lots.
- Significant housing developments.
- Roads (Local to National Highway).
- Dams (Water, Tailings, Earth & Concrete).
- Tunnels (TBM and Cut-n-Cover).
- Airports (Runways, Taxiways, and support areas).
- Earthworks (Small to Major projects with millions of cubic metres).
- Commercial (Portal frames, Concrete pavements, Gantry Cranes).
- Industrial (Power stations, Metalliferous concentrator plants).
- Freight (Bulk haulage, Freight distribution terminals)
- Rail (Track sections, Maintenance Yards)
- Ports (Access, Sea walls, Structures)
- Soft Soils.
- Marine environments.
- Highly sensitive environmental sites.
- Culturally sensitive sites.
- Remote inland sites ‘The Bush’.
- Mine Sites.
- Coastal Islands.
- Live-Fire defence training areas.
- High rainfall areas.
- Part of major project Delivery Partner teams.